The course tests the ability of the professional brewer to navigate the Brewing Control Chart. This course is intended to extend the practical and sensory brewing capabilities of the professional brewer.
- Course Length: Minimum 24 hours including practical exam Prerequisites: Brewing Intermediate
Written Exam Information:
- Total Number of Questions on Online Written Exam: 35 (worth one point each) Total Time Allowed for Online Written Exam: 60 minutes
- Passing Score (Online Written Exam): 80%
Practical Exam Information:
- Total Time Allowed for Practical Exam: 165 minutes
- Total Number of Sections on the Practical Exam: 4
- Passing Score: 80% on each section. Candidates must pass all sections to be awarded the Foundation certificate.
Cost: $1200.00 Includes SCA certification fee, handouts, lunch and all class supplies